There are three sleeping accommodation options at HeartCamp- all of which include all workshops, classes, and meals throughout the weekend:
Bring-Your-Own Camping Tent
This listing is the most affordable option for camping accommodations on the private residence grounds. You are expected to bring your own tent, bathroom linen, pool towel, as well as any linens, mattress pad, pillows, etc. for your camping comfort! You will have access to bathrooms/showers in the main residence.
If you'd like for us to provide a tent, pool or bathroom towel, camping mattress, or tent heater- please reach out to us at least 2 weeks prior to HeartCamp to see what arrangements can be made to accommodate.
Shared Room: Cot or Couch Bed
There are two large rooms in the estate that we will use for shared, cot or couch bed accommodations. Dividers will be up separating your cot bed from others, and the dividers can be moved around or removed if desired. We will provide all bed and bathroom linens, pillows, etc.
Queen Room: Queen Bed
There is a private, luxury queen room in the estate and it has two spots. This accommodation is perfect for a couple or one other person that you'd like to share private accommodations with. Or if you'd like to reserve both spots, please select that option during your checkout process. We will provide all bed and bathroom linens, pillows, etc.
Reserve your spot at HeartCamp by choosing your accommodation preference.
Included in your HeartCamp accomodation reservation:
- Daily Vegetarian, organic meals using ingredients sourced from Hudson Valley
- Daily Self-Serve organic coffee/tea and snacks, accessible throughout the day
- New or full moon ceremony (if applicable)
- twice daily yoga (morning & Evening)
- All workshop registrations, fees, and supplies for workshops hosted by our featured healers (2-3 workshops OFFERED per day)
- bed Linens + pillows for both queen and shared ACCOMMODATIONS
- bathroom towels for both queen and shared ACCOMMODATIONS
- complimentary Parking on site (limited capacity)
- A gift bag for each attendee filled with local Hudson Valley treats
Reserving your spot at HeartCamp means you will also have access to the following:
- The estate property with access to the Main floor and the bottom floor with sleeping areas, kitchen, living room with stone hearth fire place, dining den with couches, library, dining area, and two large bathrooms and high ceilings
- An in ground pool directly on premise with pool chairs
- sun decks with seating to eat, relax, or nap
- Access to Hudson River hikes, a walk or drive away
- Access to local morning markets and shopping in town, a close drive away
- Access to neighboring sprawling fields and forests
- Grill on back deck, should you find something in town that you want to cook yourself
During your stay, you will also have the opportunity to schedule private healing sessions with our featured healers, including:
- energy work: Massage + reiki
- Tarot card readings
- CANNABIS MASSAGE THERAPY
- Wellness & Manifestation coaching
- Natal chart reading
- Custom Oil Blend Creation
- Private Yoga Session